Blog

Me over magic

A huge hello to everyone out there! I'm Aditya, currently in fifth standard. 'Me over magic' is all about me. I blog as a pastime. I also blog to share my happenings with the world every day.So welcome to my new blog! You can see photos, videos etc.

Well...enjoy!

INTRUDUCTION

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - - 1 Comments

Hi I am Aditya Mohan, a ten year old boy. I live in Kerala, India with my grandparents, my mother and my elder sister. . I am very interested in playing games. I have a Playstation- 2 in my house. I have lots of cousins in my neighbourhood. One of my cousins also has a PS2 and I often go there and he also often comes here; it's really loads of fun.
That's about it for my first post. Oh, and I love to get comments (please-I'm a kid).So you can leave a comment here!


Well, bye!!!

This entry was posted on 10:15:00 PM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

Pournami said...

haiii apputta
hope it really wouldnt bother u if u r addresed as appu.
n ur blog s just 22 gud.
n r u really 10????
i beleive u r just 9!
n ur toon was just awesome
gr8 going n do continue
luv u my lit bro.